Linda A Doll Grid System
for Ipad and Sketchclub
Loading the grid into your
1) Open the email containing
the grid on your iPad
2) Hold finger
down on grid until “Save Image” option appears
on “Save Image”
grid is now in in your iPad in My Photos. GO TO PHOTOS TO BE SURE IT’S THERE.
To ADD Grid on top of a Photo in Sketchclub
1) Open Sketchclub on your iPad
2) If screen with “+New Sketch” option
doesn’t appear, click on 3 horizontal lines in top right corner.
3) Click on Back to Gallery
4) Click on New Sketch
5) Choose iPad Screen 768 x 1024
6) Click on Layers Palette (2 white sheets in top
7) If you don’t see 5
layers and options including Load Image click on the box next to the word layers. The one that has one horizontal
box at top and 2 vertical boxes underneath.
on Bottom layer that is the closest to the bottom of box
sure that the Photo you want to work with is in Photos
on Load Image
11) Click on Photo Library
12) Click on Layers Palette again
(2 white sheets in top left corner)
13) You should see your photo
on the bottom layer
14) Click on the layer
just above your photo. It will turn red
same screen, click Load Image and choose Photo Library again
16) Choose the Grid
17) Click the Layers Palette again and choose Multiply.
You should see photo and grid
18) Click on Transform
and using 2 fingers squeeze down or move the grid to fit sketch or photo the way you want it to.
19) Click Done in top right hand corner
20) Now when you use 2 fingers to scale/move it moves both
21) For small detail, use 2 fingers to
zoom in closer to that section.
22) To close image go the 3
horizontal lines in top right corner and choose Back to Gallery and Save Changes
or Save as Copy or Discard Changes
transfer your small gridded image to tracing paper, you will need the large paper grid that you get from Linda Doll.
Put this large grid under tracing paper and proceed as you would with
the plastic grids.
If you don’t have the directions for the
plastic grid system, print it from my web page.